Who Is Most At Risk From Bruxism?
Some groups of people are more likely to suffer from bruxism than others. Those most at risk are:
People with another sleep disorder, such as:
- Obstructive sleep apnoea
- Sleep talking
- Violent behaviour during sleep
- Sleep paralysis
- Hypnogogic/hypnopompic hallucinations (semi-consciousness between sleep and wake)
- People with a stressful lifestyle
- People with a high alcohol intake
- People who drink 6 or more cups a day of tea or coffee
- People who take medication for sleep, depression and/or anxiety
Would you like to receive our most current information and offers by e-mail? Enter your e-mail address here to sign up.
Sleepright Dental Guards
The SleepRight dental guards are the only occlusal splints approved by the British Dental Health Foundation. Find out more.
Most Popular Solutions
If you would like us to provide your surgery with our information leaflets, please complete the on-line request form.
Do you need more information for your article or you want to organise an interview? Contact our media desk.
Introducing the world's leading oral appliance for bruxism, snoring and sleep apnoea. Read more.